Water Softener Installation for Roanoke and Southwest VAHard water in your home can cause a host of problems from minor annoyances like water spots on dishes, soap scum build up in your shower, tub, faucets and shower heads to more serious problems like damage to your home's plumbing system and appliances.
Ostrom’s professional Plumbers install the best water softeners available. We highly recommend the Sterling Premium, the Sterling Space Saver and the Sterling High Efficiency models. By recharging only when the softener's hardness-removing capacity is low, these models use less water and salt than standard, metered softeners.
We’re sure one of these great products will meet the needs of your family and your budget.
What Can Soft Water Do For You?
- Soft water means dishes, china, silverware and glasses are SPOT FREE and SHINY CLEAN
- Soft water leaves you FEELING SMOOTHER after bathing
- Soft water makes clothes CLEANER and SOFTER
- Soft water ELIMINATES spots, streaks and scum on fixtures, tubs and showers
- Soft water PROTECTS your plumbing, appliances and fixtures from hard water build up