Roanoke Electrical Services
Prioritizing Your Safety in Salem, VA
As many homeowners start to lean toward home automation, electrical systems of yesteryear are having a hard time keeping up. If you live in an older home but use the latest electrical devices and gadgets, you may notice some signs of struggle from your electrical system such as dimming lights or tripping circuit breakers. Don’t wait for a bigger electrical problem to occur before you contact a professional from Ostrom Electrical Plumbing Heating & Air. We bring with us over 20 years of industry experience working on various electrical jobs throughout Southwest Virginia. Additionally, we keep track of any changes in our local safety standards and building codes for your safety. Our electricians are highly qualified, and we look forward to providing you with the upgraded, reliable electrical system you deserve.
Let Ostrom Electrical Plumbing Heating & Air handle all your electrical needs. Call us at (540) 253-1559!
Full-Service Roanoke Electrician
At Ostrom Electrical Plumbing Heating & Air, we are certified, trained, and equipped to handle any of your electrical requirements. From providing safe, reliable repairs to making necessary upgrades and ensuring proper installations, our electricians always live up to our customers’ expectations. We guarantee your 100% satisfaction on every job.
Our services include the following and more:
- Appliance and electronics wiring
- Ceiling fan installation
- Electrical installation and upgrades
- Electrical panel and service upgrades
- Electrical repair
- Electrical rewiring
- Generator installation
- Hot tub and pool wiring
- Lighting installation and repair
- Outdoor security and landscape lighting
- Outlet, switch, and dimmer installation
- Smoke alarm installation
- Whole-house surge protection
Finding the Right Roanoke Electrician
Because your electrical system is so integral to the way your home functions, who you choose to work on it matters. Contrary to popular belief, all electricians are not created equally. To help you choose the right professional for your home, we’ve listed some key characteristics to look out for.
Qualities of a Good Roanoke Electrician:
- License & Certification – The proper licensing and certifications are essential qualifications when choosing an electrician. This shows that they’ve gone through the appropriate training and courses to provide safe, reliable service.
- Reputation – Most great electricians are referred to by friends or online reviews. When a professional provides unparalleled service, people want to share the god service. That’s why make sure you look into the reputation of your potential electrician.
- Experience – Experience is about more than just how long they’ve been in the profession. When looking at experience see if the electrician has worked on similar issues that you’re facing. Ask questions to see how knowledgeable they are about the trade.
- Warranties & Guarantees – When looking for a new electrician, it’s important to know what kind of warranties or guarantees they offer on their work. Good electricians will back all their services with a full satisfaction guarantee.
5 Less Obvious Signs You Need An Electrician
1. Buzzing - While electricity seemingly does everything, it's supposed to do so silently. If your electrical appliance is the source of the buzzing then contact the manufacturer, but if your lights are buzzing give our Roanoke electrician a call.
2. Electrical outlets warm to touch - Like buzzing, electricity being warm might seem like it makes sense, but it's an indicator that the electrical wiring wasn't done properly.
3. Power bricks attached to power bricks - If you even think about connecting a power brick to another, then contact our electrician in Roanoke. Power bricks attached to one another is a fire hazard and all you need is another electrical outlet.
4. Flickering lights - If your lights are flickering, then it's likely that your electrical panel is due for an upgrade. When your electrical grid is spread too thin, your lights are often the first sign that an upgrade is needed.
5. A fuse box or repeated tripped circuits - Fuse boxes have been considered less safe than circuit breakers for decades now. Also, if your circuit breaker keeps tripping then make sure to call in your local electrician in Roanoke.
Call for Same-Day Electrical Services in Roanoke
Whether you simply need additional outlets or have a more complex problem such as when half of your home has no power, count on Ostrom Electrical Plumbing Heating & Air to solve the problem right away. Our expert Roanoke electricians are well-equipped and have a fully stocked truck for faster services. We always strive to complete our work on the same day as your call.
Schedule an appointment with a Roanoke Electrician today at (540) 253-1559 or online!
Could not be happier with the service we received from the company.- Happy Customer
Their job was not easy yet both showed a willingness to do their work well and quickly.- Happy Customer
All three gentlemen were so nice and professional, we were very impressed!- Happy Customer