Air Conditioner Sales & Installation For Roanoke and Surrounding Communities
Are You Looking For A New A/C System?Are you installing central air conditioning for the first time, or just want to replace an old air conditioning system with a newer, more efficient model? Ostrom has you covered!
Our top of the line air conditioning systems can help keep your home comfortable, reduce allergens, and keep the humidity levels in your home balanced. Best of all, you’ll see a reduction in your energy bills by as much as 30%!
Hear what real Ostrom customers are saying
Ostrom air conditioning technicians have the skills and expertise to make sure your air conditioner is properly sized and calibrated to provide the most energy-efficient cooling possible. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and the highest quality heating and cooling products on the market today. Rest assured, Ostrom is here to provide you with the very best air conditioner systems available. Your satisfaction is guaranteed 100%.
- We’ll evaluate your current A/C system, measure for ductwork and explain your options.
- We’ll discuss projected utility costs, air quality, allergies, humidity and hot/cold spots.
- We’ll review A/C efficiency and thermostat options.
- We’ll provide you with A/C options and accessories.
- We’ll show you the Ostrom 100% guarantee.
- We’ll review the A/C warranty and service schedule.
- We’ll give you information on rebates, utility rebates and tax credits, as well as financing options.
The most important day of your new air conditioning system is the day it’s installed.Before any work begins, your HVAC technicians will protect the work area with a drop cloth. They’ll also wear shoe covers to protect your flooring.
Ostrom HVAC technicians take the time necessary to install your new A/C so it runs at peak efficiency.
Out technicians will test the system and make adjustments to assure everything is in safe working order.
We’ll show you how to operate the thermostat and make maintenance recommendations.
All along the way, Ostrom HVAC Technicians welcome your questions!
If you would like more information about a new A/C system in your home give us a call. It’s Your Home, Trust Ostrom.