Heat Pump Sales and Installation For Roanoke and Surrounding Communities
Is a Heat Pump the Right Choice to Heat and Cool Your Home?With the relatively mild winters in the Roanoke and Southwest Virginia region, many homeowners choose to install a heat pump to provide both heating and cooling from one unit, rather than an air conditioner and a furnace.
How Does a Heat Pump Work?During the summer months a heat pump works just like a conventional air conditioner by removing the hot indoor air with an outdoor compressor and condenser coil connected to an indoor unit fitted with an evaporator coil. During the winter months the process is reversed; the heat pump extracts the hot air and, instead of venting it to the outside, it returns it back into the home.
Heat Pump InstallationWhen installing a new heat pump, it's critical that it be properly sized and calibrated to provide the most energy-efficient cooling and heating possible. At Ostrom, our highly trained technicians install the highest quality heat pump products on the market backed up by Ostrom's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Hear what real Ostrom customers are saying
Relax. Ostrom Will Take Care of Everything
- We’ll evaluate your current heating and cooling system, and explain your options
- We’ll discuss projected utility costs, air quality, allergies, humidity and hot/cold spots
- We’ll review thermostat options
- We’ll provide you with multiple options and accessories
- We’ll explain the Ostrom 100% guarantee
- We’ll review all warranties and additional coverage options
- We’ll give you information on rebates, utility rebates and tax credits, as well as financing options